Thursday, December 1, 2016

Blog #13 "Arduino is Back"

Just kidding, it's not back for those that know, and I sure wish it stays that way. It needs to stay in it's home in the 7th circle of Hell. I've done almost absolutely nothing this week, as always, because I have no social life and no friends and no skills and no aspirations in life... Actually I do, but it's just that I'm either too lazy to try and do anything outside of school with anyone, or I just don't feel like it. Any who, I worked on enthusiasm this week and I have to say that I failed miserably. Like I was so done all week this week because it's right after Thanksgiving Break and I just can't wait for Christmas Break, so I just want to go home and binge watch some shows and go to the gym. That is the only thing I'm enthusiastic about this week, and rightfully so; we have had two quizzes, an assessment, and we'll have a test tomorrow. Kill me n- I mean, I'm so thankful for all the testing opportunities we have to further our education! (Totally not sarcastic at all!). Please help me.


1 comment:

  1. Good job on finally writing your blog on time. This week has not been a very good week for me either. I feel you on being "too lazy to try". That is how I would summarize this week in four words. About being enthusiastic, if you are being enthusiastic for Christmas Break, then you are doing good. Are you supposed to be enthusiastic about school, quizzes, and homework?

    ReplyDelete