Sunday, November 27, 2016

Blog #12 "It Is My Fault This Time..."

You have no idea how many face palms I'm doing as I'm typing this one up, like almost half of my blogs are late because I think about being responsible and doing it at the beginning of the week, but then forget because I'm absent minded and clueless; but what's new, right? I'm feeling artificial right now, and what I mean by that is, is that I feel like I've been trying to live to please others when I don't want to, and I need to switch it up. The suspense is building... And it's gonna keep building because I'm not going to say what I'm going to do. Anyways, I worked on absolutely nothing this week and I am ashamed, yes, but I guess I'm using my virtue of honesty by saying that I haven't worked on anything. Had some friend issues and I've gotta see what I'll do about that, because it's gotten to be a bit too much to deal with, and I'm fed up with what they're doing. TBD, I guess. Well, that's all for this late post. I should just start calling my blogs: "Late Blog #..." at this point. I'll work on it.




1 comment:

  1. Wow uh I hope u start to do things that will allow you to push yourself and others forward. No bull but I also hope that u resolve your friendship problem. Friends build the good in our character and in times of need help us out. And lastly just like you I also maybe have done some blogs late so (relatable)

    ReplyDelete