Friday, November 4, 2016

Blog #9 "1, 2, Skip A Few"

Wow I'm so lucky I remembered to do this post like 10 minutes before it's due because I would have been screwed, especially considering I forgot to do my blog last week because I was beat from all the tests we had. I guess this week I tried to work on my faith, and I did that by praying a lot for a friend of mine who is going through some tough family issues right now, and I hope God will help me to help this person in their time of need. I also worked on enthusiasm for this person because I saw how down they were and I genuinely tried to console them. I am going to keep praying for them and their family, because I really do want them to get through the situation.

1 comment:

  1. Andrewwww! That's honestly awesome that you would be caring enough to pray for that person and try to console them positively. I think that is really nice of you to do and I wish your friend and their family the best of luck with whatever issues they have! :)

    ReplyDelete