Friday, November 11, 2016

Blog #10 "I'm Freakin Sick. Again."

I'm am so done right now, you guys don't even understand. The reason I didn't go to school on Thursday was because I got sick again. Yeah, again in the course of a few weeks or so, and it's basically the same thing I got a few weeks ago, so my voice is shot like last time. And I laugh about this now, but I've been working on my enthusiasm a lot in these past few weeks, and you can probably see why. Stress and sickness is the only way to really live a nice life. Just kidding I feel like hell writing this. Anyways, I am glad I got a few days off this week, although for others it was only two days of, but that's getting off topic. Besides enthusiasm, I've been working on my honesty, because to be honest, I've been neglecting that virtue for a while now, and I didn't want to admit it on here or even to myself. But by being honest about not working on it, takes a huge load off my chest. I've also been going through some personal issues that I'd rather not talk about on my blog, cause, well... It's personal, okay? But anyways, just wanted to stick it out there, and just wanted to ask anyone reading this, if they're willing, to pray for me and ask God to help me with my... Let's just say with my commitment to Him. And God Bless to anyone who does this. Really, it's greatly appreciated if you do!


1 comment:

  1. You have had a tough time haven't you? I'll pray for you, as you have requested, and I will be sincere about it. I really hope you get better, or if you have, to stay that way. I don't want you to have to go through that again, that would stink. I appreciate that you added God into this blog entry, thank you for doing so.
    I wish you peace and health.

    ReplyDelete