Friday, September 16, 2016

Blog #3 "When the going gets tough, the tough get going!"

Talk about a hard week. This week has been hectic, with all the quizzes and tests the last couple of days that we've had, and I've also been having some struggles with my faith. With all these quizzes, temptation pops up all over the place to cheat, to take the easy way out and not study. This has been really challenging for me, especially since all of the tests and quizzes have been extremely difficult. I've been praying every day for strength, and so far I have been able to resist, and not cheat. Now the result of this has been me failing about half of them. So the real battle now is going to be continuing to study hard so that the temptation to cheat never arises in the first place. I realize how detrimental cheating can be, and how much trust you can earn from being honest and faithful. It's been challenging with many obstacles, but I feel proud of myself: This was a big obstacle for me to overcome. I feel like I'm actually using my brain!


1 John 1:6 "So we are lying if we say we have fellowship with God but go on living in spiritual darkness; we are not practicing the truth."

1 comment:

  1. Hey Andrew seems like like a hard week! Im on the same boat as the constant studying and as well as doing homework at the same time has been pretty stressful and hard on me too. And trust me cheating will just make it worse as you will just get used to it and might get in trouble later, its not worth it. Making a schedule for all the tests, quizzes and homework and when their due helps me get on track. I hope your able to sort things out.

    ReplyDelete