Friday, September 30, 2016

Blog #5 "The Struggle Is Real"

This week I've been working on my faith, and as always, and it shouldn't come as a shock that it's been hard. I have had plenty of temptations this week that disobey God's will, and a few of them being kinda personal, so I won't mention them; but anyways, the point still stands. This week has given me many opportunities to cheat, although I've been studying hard so that it's less of an option, which is good. I was also able to obey God's commands for me more and more, because I have been straying away for the past year or so. I hope that I'm able to do well for the rest of this quarter cause if I get any grade below an A, my mom is gonna kill me; I swear, sometimes I think my mom is secretly Asian. But I think I'll survive with lots of hard work and resisting the urge to gulp down an entire container of bleach. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment