Thursday, September 22, 2016

Blog #4 "Homework vs. Social Life"

Aright, so this week has been pretty chill, and I haven't had any major problems up to this point in the week; although you never know, it's only Thursday. The only thing I have been struggling with is progressing to my next belt in MMA; man, those tests are hard. If you do one thing wrong, you fail completely. I have one test left until my next belt, but I've failed twice so far at it. It's extremely frustrating, it really is. I can only do the test once per week, so my new belt keeps on being delayed, and the most frustrating part is the reason for why I'm failing: It's because I'm spending too much time on studying and homework rather than practicing for my MMA tests. Message to all teachers: Us students have other priorities in life other than school. Let up. Please, your ruining my life.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, don't talk about such controversial topics here, the school board may be listening in on us. If you go on, there may be no coming back. Also next time you should talk about your virtues, a mistake I did in my 2nd blog. Well good luck on your MMA belt test thingy. Go out and RKO them outta no where for me.

    ReplyDelete